Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spongebob squarepants has died and is buried in Cincinnati

Yes, sad to say he was burned to death by a hot iron after escaping a harrowing spinwash cycle near Cincinnati. His likeness was duplicated for the eventual death of the love of his life, Washrag Wrinkleskirt. I was fortunate enough to visit his grave here in Cincinnati and have taken a picture of it for all you to see.

The family vacation with the Tripp's was wonderful, everyone, even I , behaved himself and we all left Emerald Isle with good feelings. I almost dis ingratiated myself with Donald and Hilary by suggesting they buy a truck and a tractor now that they have purchased a one acre farm on Swamp Rd in Schwenksville. But alas they did buy a tractor and even sent me a picture of it so I'm happy one machine can do all their farm chores now.

I drove a bit on the Blue ridge parkway and found an Alpaca ranch that sells yarn and of course there was a letterbox to be found nearby.

West Virginia was beautiful and I could almost still hear all those anticlines and synclines moaning as the plates buckled over the millennia. I stopped for a letterbox along the way and a man and woman got off their porch to see what I was doing. he was 85, had raised 7 children and worked in the coal mines all his life. He was a cheery guy until I asked him what he thought of the EPA's new rule on carbon emissions... shouldn't have gotten him started. glad he still votes, maybe someone can legislate some sense into "political warming".
Most of my boxing in Kentucky and Ohio has been in graveyards. there are heaps of boxes here in graveyards and the instructions are much better than the ones in Charlotte,NC.
Today, while leaving Lexington Kentucky , I stopped to find a box at a Crate and Barrel, it was missing so while returning to my car, who should I run into?? Grumpy Grinch and  his wife Susan.. They are good friends from San Jose and while I knew they were in the area ,I had no idea Id ever see them here. We took a few pictures, promised to talk when we get back to the bay area and off we went stamp in hand.

I can report Venus is doing quite well, she rides free in the truck until about noon ever day and then starts exploring the back seat at which time I put her in birdie jail for the rest of the day.  I can use the radio as much as I like either, she sings and yaps at most every station. No song makes sense yet but it's sure loud.

Ok that's all for now folks,, if you ever want to make a statement to eternity.... and  hope god isn't watching,use a statue of spongebob squarepants for your gravestone

No comments:

Post a Comment